Friday, August 24, 2018

Review: Project Eve

Review:

During festival, the most places I've visited is the Lobby. There are a lots of performances on the floor. At first, I just wants to watched Teenage Dream, a theatre about a group of secondary school students and LGBT issue. But after the show, I've no ideas where to watch and visit so I decided to stay in the same place and wait. I like theatre than the other music or film types of performances. Theatre can carry a lot of feelings from my heart. And around evening, I watched Project Eve.

There are 3 female play in the theatre. Project Eve is starting with an opening of Adam and Eva story. Project Eve is talking about the growing process of the little girl to adults with her mother. Her parent divorce when she was young. Her mother always take care about her but then she is feeling annoying her mother too care about her. Her mother died when she was 14. She starts to think about her mother. She wants freedom and escape from her mother but then there are no longer her mother waiting her to come back.

It's very touch story until I cried when the show on going. I've argued with my mother the day before the trip. When I watched the theatre, I can relate to myself. I questioned myself, am I really need freedom than love from family? I felt sorry at the end of the show. I'm embarrassing that I can't even say sorry to my mother. Is not as easy as what I've watched from the theatre. In the theatre, she wants to apologize but there is no more chance. It's a very good story that carried out a deepest meaning. Before this theatre I've decided to write about Teenage Dream, but I changed my mind right after I watched this theatre. What I can't easily say through mouth, I hope I can express with words. If there has one more chance to watch in a hall or theatre hall, I wish I will be there to watch it again.

A little mistake made by the actors, she too nervous until she will forget a little bit words. But overall very good because if think another way, it can carry out how regretful she is. I hope I have a chance to watch it in a complete set of stage. It will be more impact.

Ps: There is no photos as I so engaged into it until I forgot to take a photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment