FIN:
It's quite confused now. I'm feeling happy and sad together. I'm happy because I don't have to write anymore blog posts anymore but I'm sad too because it means is a ending for the class. I need to wrap up this as my last blog post for the class. The question asked is: What do you learn from MMC class?
Honestly, I still in confusing about what the MMC lecture is about even it's last class. Sometimes, I can understand what it means but sometimes I can't understand at all. What I can remember is all related to field trip. Is field trip impact? Yes, of course. As we are engaging into it. The first field trip to NAG is not the first art gallery I've visited. I've actually visited an art gallery during my trip to Taiwan. It's a Taiwan University Art Gallery but then that time I don't really understand ARTS. After MMC, I suddenly realized life is actually an ARTS.
I've learnt visual arts, films, and performing arts. All these three is acting our life. We just put it in a object forms to let people see it, touch it and feel it. I still remember the first lecture, Dr Carmen asked us to write down the questions we want to ask. I can still remember the question I asked : What is actually Malaysia culture? As I don't think Petronas Twin Tower is our work due to the work done by Japanese and Korean. However, I think I have answer now. Malaysia culture is what has happen in Malaysia and people practice it. No matter is from which origin nation, if we practice it and change it into our own style, it is Malaysia culture. As I'm a Malaysian.
This is the class I've watched so many films that I've never watched before. Or I can say I don't want to watch before. As what I thought is very boring films, why I need to watch it? But then, now I know the hidden meaning of the films. It widen my knowledge about culture. No longer just me myself but then other people in the world. I learnt a lots especially thoughts. After this subject, I felt to visit more and more arts festival. It's very engaging not like I watching films at home like the third person. And some details I can't notice from watching TV because I know it will review behind the scenes but then for theatre is different maybe it just only once and unique. You will catch every details as well as you can.
Thank you culture and my lecturers. This lecture fulfilled a part of my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment